Thursday 27 February 2014

Gifts and random update

Ok so I haven't posted in a while (SORRY) big news though I GOT MY EARS PIERCED  (yay)
Um AND IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!! I got a new addition to the pig family

PIPA!! (Yes she's a lala-loopsy)  isn't she cute though?? <3 she's made of plastics but she comes with removable overalls.

I also got three monster high dolls
  Venus McFlytrap                      Clawdeen Wolf                             Venus McFlytrap
   Music Festival.                          Ghouls Alive.                                    Original.



AND this poster of epicness (yes I'm a whovian)

And so yeah sorry if that was kind of a cruddy post, I  just felt like I needed to post something so I wouldn't be a slacko blogger! XD
Anyway! See you lovely readers later!
AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR, GOOOOOOD BYEEEEE!!! 
XOXO <3



No comments:

Post a Comment