Saturday 19 April 2014

BIG REVEAL...can't be revealed


Hey guys SORRY! Ok so it was my brothers bday and he got lots of LEGOOOOOO! And then we saw The Lego movie!!! Which was AWESOME! No spoilers though! I got my iPad back so YAYA


AND IT WAS ALSO THE BIG REVEAL!!!!

So um yeah sorry but I just remembered I um can't show you ANY photos of what the room looks like....so yeah you won't be able to see it it for a while,....... They said the ep would air in about 3 months so yeah you'll see it then..but to satisfy you just LOOOOOOK

....but I can show you ONE pic I guess just don't tell...


Ok lol SORRY 

But on another note! Ok so I was playing draw something and I found these AMAZING users with AMAZING DRAWINGS (start a game with me I'm ladylilia101) but srsly look at this THEY DREW IT ON DRAW SOMETHING
AND
ALSO

NOT FORGETTING

Like WOW
HOWS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? Tell me if you think they look like photos!! Especially the third one!!

But like WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! *O* 


Ok so yep SEE YOU LOVELY READERS LATER! AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR! GOOOOOODBYEEEEEE! XOX <3





No comments:

Post a Comment