Saturday 5 April 2014

THE ROOM OF THE LIVING!! AND UPDATE STUFFS!

HEY HEY HEY SSSSUUUUPPPP!!! XD hey guys! So sorry about not keeping you very updated lately like I said I would! It's just been MEGA crazy lately! 

You see, I'm going to get this awesome LoomBands set with : 4400 bands, two color bands, glow-in-the-dark bands, and plain bands, an original loom, a mini loom and hook, and 18 charms!"
it looks AWESOME see?

OH AND! WERE FILMING TOMMOROW!!!!! :D

So basically 2 designers have visited and interviewed us and TOMMOROW were meeting the host AND filming!!!

So yeah! I've updated my "PIGGIES!" Post if you haven't seen already! :P

Ummm...OH YEAH!! And we are trying to get tickets to a minecraft convention but we have no adults to go with us :( 

Then there is Easter, and the Sydney royal Easter show!

AND my brothers birthday!

AND my BFF is going to Spain  For 1 & 1/2 months...;,(

Sooooo....yup!

Can I just say I'm officially obsessed with LoomBands!!! Look at my wrist!!
Ummmmm,......OTT MUCH?

I've aso discovered...SUSHI CAT!!!
Aww cute
Oh he's falling
Ok he's getting squished....
What's happening to his SKIN!?
Ok WHAT THE HECK!?
WOW THATS BRUTAL

WHAT THE #%!$@ IS GOING ON!?

Ummmmmm.....I don't even know what happened there.......

Well.....see you lovely readers later!

AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR, GOOOODBYEEE! XOX <3


No comments:

Post a Comment